The HABD (Heart Foundation) engaged Bouncing Orange to create a web site tool for specific industries and government bodies and a new brand identity. The brand identity was to be created with online usability and flow through use for online. We ended up creating a very colourful brand with the online use of icons and colour schemes as a way finding tool. Healthy Active by Design had 5 key objectives for this website:
1. Searching through a database of resources relevant evidence, examples and policies 2. Leading the users to ask themselves the essential questions of healthy communities throughout their planning or design process 3. Becoming a point of reference for the whole industry 4. Spreading more information about the Healthy Active by Design initiative 5. Building a database of industry-related and confirmed contacts that can be kept informed in the future about the next stages of the initiative. With the collaborative assistance of our client, Hassell, UWA and Bouncing Orange we delivered a fantastic online tool that will help build better communities.
At a second phase we implemented a full responsive design layout to ensure the site is compatible on tablet and mobile phone technologies. Bouncing Orange looks forward to be part of this project and have always had a long term view in mind.
SERVICES BY BOUNCING ORANGE:
- Identity and Brand design
- Corporate style guide
- Graphic design
- Customised taxonomy
- User flows
- Wire frames
- Creative web design concepts and full web design
- Drupal web development with a number of very customised modules
- Testing and benchmarking
- Deployment and training of HABD internal staff.
Please view below to watch web site walk through